Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Gymboree Class. . . .







Well, we've taken Kindermusik until now, and we decided to take a class a Gymboree. Jake, Caroline, and Davis LOVE it! It's a change of scenery, and a change of pace for them. They love to climb on the equipment, and play under the parachute. There are lots of lunch spots near the Gymboree Gym so it's fun for us Moms, too! The kids have so much fun together, and Cydney, and Sara and I have a great time, too. It's a great outing for these cold winter days. I just love to see the excitement on their little faces. . . .it's adorable! A side note: Caroline has a little crush on Davis which is so adorable. She definitley has her moves down pat. . . .I think she learned some of them from her Mommy. ha!!! (just kidding Cydney) Davis loves her too! He also loves, loves, loves Jake, and I don't know what we're going to do when the Dorfmans move to Baltimore. We're definitely going to visit!!! Here are a few pics from Gymboree today!

0 comments: