Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, January 19, 2009

Birthday festivities. . . .






















Well, I turned the big 3-1 on Friday! The celebrating started on Wednesday night with dinner at Cocina organized by Sara and Maggie. Daley happened to be in town, so she joined us too! We had a BLAST! Maggie decorated the table, and she and Sara had gotten cupcakes from Soho Sweets, my fave!! It was a surprise where we were going, etc., and they "made" me where a sombrero! After a few margaritas, I willingly wore it! ha! Cydney and Bridget were there, so of course the conversation was very, very lively!!! Michael (my sweet hubby :) ) babysat Davis so that I could go out and enjoy myself. Thursday, my Mom and Amy came to town to go with me to see Celine. We ate dinner at Highlands, and headed to the concert. It was awesome!!! Saturday, Michael's parents came into town to keep Davis and let Michael and me have a night out. We just had a laid back night with drinks at Grey House Grill. It was a fun birthday, and I'm so, so blessed to have such sweet friends and family!

0 comments: