Tatum is the best little babysitter ever! Davis and I went to the beach last weekend with my parents who were babysitting Cooper and Tatum for the weekend. Tatum is the sweetest little girl, and gives Davis so much attention! She plays with him and even helped Dad babysit him one morning! Mom and I took Cooper to the beach while Davis took his nap. I told Dad to check on him several times, and to call me when he woke up. When we got back to the condo Tatum said, "I heard Davis, so I went in to check on him and he had taken his diaper off! So I went and woke up Buck to tell him that Davis was awake." Yes, you read this correctly! Tatum basically babysat Davis while Dad snoozed a little. It was hilarious! Dad said he had checked on Davis twice--didn't mention the napping! I told him he was fired! ha ha ha Anyway, here are some pics from the weekend. . . .
Friday, August 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment