Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, August 15, 2008

First Day of Fall Mother's Day Out. . . .




Davis started Mother's Day out on Tuesday! His teachers are so sweet, and Davis is loving it! When we walk in he starts pushing out of my arms so that he can get down and play. I "tried" to take a couple of pictures of him before we left Tuesday morning, but he was all over the place! He wore a little blue and white gingham jon jon that was Cooper's. It is smocked with a school bus and red school house. It looked so cute on him, I have to say! When i dropped him off, all of the little boys were dressed so cute--monogrammed jon jons, plaid bubbles, etc. What a precious class!

2 comments:

lowefamily said...

I am so glad davis likes mother's morning out. Harrison went today for the first time, and he would not stay. HA

Anonymous said...

That outfit is absolutely adorable on him!!