Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Kellogg family Seaside trip 2008. . . .

We had a great time in Seaside with the fam! Davis loved the beach and the pool! I was spoiled by all of the help I had with Davis. Everyone helped babysit and feed him--it was so nice! We were able to enjoy the pool, beach, shopping, and eating out, and Michael and Chris played a ton of golf because there was always someone offering to keep or help with Davis. Amy, Chris, Michael and I went to dinner one night which was a lot of fun. They had a band, so of course, Amy and I danced. It was so much fun, but Michael and Chris just sat at a table and watched us. How boring!? We had great weather, great food, and a great time being with my family. It was a blast! I just wish we could all vacation together more often!

0 comments: