Today, my prayers were answered! ha! I have been talking to Scottie about babysitting for us, and today we finally met. She came over to meet Davis, and they really hit it off! I have been so worried that I wasn't going to find the "right" babysitter, and I have found exactly what I have hoped for! I know she thinks I'm OCD/paranoid because I asked her for references and a lot of questions, and she has passed the test in every way! I was hoping she would either already be CPR certified or let us pay for her to get certified, but today she shows up and without even asking about it, she shows me her driver's license and her CPR certification!! Then she wiped her hands with an alcohol wipe before holding Davis. She's hired!! You know I'm all about clean hands! ha! She and Davis are going to have so much fun! She's so sweet!
Friday, April 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment