This first picture is of Davis in his Dinosaur Ball Pit that Santa Claus brought him. He loves playing with the balls, especially throwing them! The second picture is a lesson learned for me!!! I feed Davis in this seat, and I had just fed him his cereal and fruit. I went to the kitchen to put the bowls in the dishwasher, and throw some things in the washing machine. I came back into the den to check on him, and he was just fine! I went to the kitchen for literally one minute to fix myself a bowl of cereal. When i came back, this is what I found!!!! Davis was out of his seat from the waist down! He is ready to get up and go!! ha! ha! Now, I buckle him in so we don't have any injuries! This cracked me up!
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Look at me Mommy!!!
Posted by Courtney at 9:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment