Davis and I took a little road trip this past weekend to Amy's house. Tatum and Cooper were so happy to see baby Davis! Tatum helped me sooo much! Cooper even wanted to give "Babis" his pappy! How sweet! ha ha Saturday morning, we headed to Rosemary Beach! We ate some GREAT seafood at Great Southern and Bud and Alleys. We even went to the beach for a little while. Davis didn't mind the sand, and Cooper and Tatum built sandcastles. Or, Tatum built sand castles while Cooper destroyed them! :) We rented a condo for the night, and had a great breakfast at Wild Olives before Davis and I headed to B'ham on Sunday. He did sooo well in the car. I couldn't believe it! The trip home took us about 5 hours with stops and diaper changes. He was great for Mom!
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Good pictures...looks Davis is a happy baby. Your niece looks like you! How old is she?
Post a Comment