Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, May 30, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend in Highlands. . . .






This past weekend, we went to Highlands, and the Coles came up from Charleston to spend the weekend with us. We hiked, shopped, cooked out, and ate soooo much. Kali is pregnant, and so we ate cheeseburgers, cheese fries, ice cream, bbq, onion rings, Rotel dip, guacamole, fajitas, steaks. . . .need I say more??? Needless to say, I'm on a "diet" this week. No cheeseburgers, no chips and dip, no fried foods and no ice cream. ha! I don't know what happens to me when I go on vacation. I eat like it's my last meal! :) We had not seen Scott, Kali or Asher since last June when Asher was about 2 months old. It was great to see them and catch up. We wish they still lived here--we miss them so much!! Davis and Asher had so much fun playing, and believe it or not LOVED our hikes. They weren't very long hikes, but they loved being in their "carriers." The weather was wonderful--60-70 degrees during the day and no humidity! So nice! Here are a few pics from our weekend.

2 comments:

Teixeira Family said...

I enjoyed seeing your Highlands pictures. We love visiting that area. Ben's grandparents have a cabin in Cashiers. Enjoy your summer!

the finley family said...

so fun! i am jealous you all got to spend the weekend with the coles! i bet davis had fun watching asher and playing with him! see you soon, katie